Crossover Camp – February 23 – 25
Crossover Camp –
Message from SPL Jason to Scouts:
- ·Load up for Crossover will be at the scout hut. All help will be appreciated.
- ·If you signed up for Crossover but can’t make it, please let me know ASAP.
- ·Please be sure to bring your Scout Handbook to Crossover Camp. We will be using it at the camp.
- ·Please bring dryer lint, used dryer fabric softener sheets, and empty toilet paper rolls to camp. We will show you something cool to make with them…
- ·Meet at Bellows at
- ·We are planning to leave Bellows by morning in order to be done with putting away equipment at the Scout Hut by
Base Access – Military guards at the gate will have a roster of those pre-registered for this Crossover event. Please be ready to present your driver’s license or a picture identification to the guards. Anyone 16 or older please have a picture ID with date of birth information. Drivers should also have their current registration, safety check, and auto insurance information available.
Sponsor – Alyson Lee (808-690-3411), Madine Sadaoka (808-258-8711)
If the military guard asks you for the name of the Sponsor after checking your driver’s license. Please provide the names above and follow any further instructions from the guards.
Directions – Please find below the link to the Google Map directions to Bellows AFB. After you turn into Bellows from Kalanianaole Hwy, keep driving all the way in until you reach a guard shack with a security guard where you will show your driver’s license. Drive straight and turn left on Pine Tree Lane which is right before the group campsite grassy area. Drive straight and turn right to park. We have reserved Group campsite 5 which is the far end that is closest to the 2-story condo rentals.
Camp Map: Maps of Bellows is attached.
Bellows Safety & Guidelines: https://www.