Discussion Forum at Crossover Camp
To those attending the Crossover camp this weekend, ASM Tim Leong will hold an open forum on Friday night at 7:30 pm at Crossover Camp to discuss some exciting topics that parents may be interested or find helpful. Topics include:
- ·What do you gain as a Scout and what do you take with you?
- ·How can getting the Eagle Rank help you (Armed Forces Pay Upgrade etc.)
- ·How to approach College Interviews
- ·How do Adult Leaders efficiently facilitate the “Boy Led” part of Scouting
- ·Developing Leadership Skills through Traditional Scoutcraft Skills
- ·How to maintain the Unit (Troop)
- ·How to make Scouting fun!
Hope to see you all there!