2018 Visitor Industry Charity Walk – Saturday, May 19
Thank you again to everyone who signed up! Reminders:
– Parking is available at: Ala Moana Shopping Center at the corner of Atkinson and Ala Moana Blvd, or Magic Island Parking Lot
– Our Troop will meet on the morning of the walk at 6:15 AM at the IBM building parking lot across from the park. Address: 1240 Ala Moana Blvd. Parking lot is on the Auahi Street side of the building.
– All scouts must wear Class B Shirts and covered shoes. Scouts must walk with a buddy. Siblings should walk with their families. You may want to bring a bag for the goodies from the checkpoints. Hats and sunscreen are recommended. Stamp cards will be given to you at the beginning of the walk. Completed stamp cards will be turned in at the end of the walk for a plate lunch.
– The finish will be at McCoy Pavilion Keyhole area in Ala Moana Park. We will finish at about 10:30 AM, but actual end times depend on the pace of the individual walkers. Please check out with an ASM before leaving with your parents.
For parents who signed up to be marshals:
– Please check in at the Charity Walk by 6 AM; they will provide t-shirt.
– Transportation will be provided to and from your assigned area.
– Charity Walk personnel will inform you when you can leave your station.